Last Shodown 2 - intro Last Shodown 2 - intro

The action was pretty neat! Kudos for using Samurai Showdown sprites.

No real gripes here except I think Haohmaru yelling die fu&<er kinda broke the immersion for me.
totally a subjective thing tho. Solid work otherwise.

ReaperSound responds:

I'll be sure to take that out in the final revision. Still a WIP but I'm trying to make it finished by the end of the week. Thanks for the advice

Sonic: The Boss Sonic: The Boss

pretty neat animation. Im glad I waited to vote though. There was a really long, odd pause before the action kicked off. I almost voted a 1 because I thought the whole animation was just a sonic blur running by.

probably just my computer.

Nice job!

LH : The Last Rage eps 2 LH : The Last Rage eps 2

Not bad. The animation was a little rough around the edges, but the action was pretty easy to follow. The voice acting was solid. Certainly good enough to move the plot, but a little more expression should be worked toward. I will say that the ending felt a bit abrupt before the credits ran.

All in all though, not bad especially considering the length. Certainly room for improvement, but a solid effort overall.

crs05 responds:

ok, thanks a lot for your comment, I will make this better ib episode 3, and I will fix the problem in the opening tomorrow

Xbox One StripKinect Xbox One StripKinect

The Timesplitters 4 poster in the background made me pee a little with happiness. ...Also, Dat ass!

WooleyWorld responds:

I can't be the only one dreaming of Timesplitters 4 here!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I think this was literally the best thing Ive ever watched on this website. It met me right where I was at. Bravo. Just...BRAVO!!!! I wish much kudos and praise on everyone involved in this project. Thank you so much. Words cannot express how glad I am I clicked this link.

Noah's big book episode 1 Noah's big book episode 1

not bad. especially for early work.

I enjoyed this. Most of the jokes were pretty solid. This one actually had a plot unlike the last 3 new submissions I watched. So thanks for that. You had, Super Metroid, Epic Sax man AND American Dad reference there so bonus points for that.

Definitely a little too much yelling. A fair bit of it was completely unnecessary. Honestly the yelling was my biggest gripe.

I wont take off points for the animation as you said it was one of your first animations. Plus like I mentioned earlier yours actually had animation unlike a lot of new subs.

TL,DR you did a good job. Less yelling. Keep up the good work.

Mrnubnub responds:

Got it. Less yelling, more awesome.

Kongregate: THE MOVIE Kongregate: THE MOVIE

I wasnt even going to log in...

But I absolutely had to log in to rate this once I saw it. The gunfight was immense! it was just long enough and just ridiculous enough not to wear itself out. And I absolutely lost it at the beard with the AK.

Well played sir. Keep up the good work

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

YESH!

It was a pretty funny watch overall, but I totally lost it once I saw M. Diglett at the very end. That joke never gets old.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Awesome and more awesome on top!

Seriously! This gets a 10/5 Just because of the one guy doing the Raven Simone My Generation dance about midway through the song! The rest was just gravy on top!

Good stuff!

AniCreep1: Share AniCreep1: Share

Thanks for using my song!

I voted you down just a point because you didnt at least let me know you were using it tho! I know its not necessarily needed but I think its nice to do.

Love the artwork tho short but sweet. Especially since i cant animate worth a damn.

Artyluck responds:

ROFLMAO! Haha!!! Okay, next time I will! omg xDD Thanks for your music and for your time. ^^