Last Shodown 2 - intro Last Shodown 2 - intro

The action was pretty neat! Kudos for using Samurai Showdown sprites.

No real gripes here except I think Haohmaru yelling die fu&<er kinda broke the immersion for me.
totally a subjective thing tho. Solid work otherwise.

ReaperSound responds:

I'll be sure to take that out in the final revision. Still a WIP but I'm trying to make it finished by the end of the week. Thanks for the advice

Sonic: The Boss Sonic: The Boss

pretty neat animation. Im glad I waited to vote though. There was a really long, odd pause before the action kicked off. I almost voted a 1 because I thought the whole animation was just a sonic blur running by.

probably just my computer.

Nice job!

LH : The Last Rage eps 2 LH : The Last Rage eps 2

Not bad. The animation was a little rough around the edges, but the action was pretty easy to follow. The voice acting was solid. Certainly good enough to move the plot, but a little more expression should be worked toward. I will say that the ending felt a bit abrupt before the credits ran.

All in all though, not bad especially considering the length. Certainly room for improvement, but a solid effort overall.

crs05 responds:

ok, thanks a lot for your comment, I will make this better ib episode 3, and I will fix the problem in the opening tomorrow

Major League Boxing!! Major League Boxing!!

Cool little timewaster. Would love to see this become some sort of mobile game. This game probably rocks on any touch enabled devices that support flash/newgrounds.

Also, thanks for letting me make funny voices in your game!

Dwarven Guard Dwarven Guard

Not bad!

Opixer responds:

Thank you! :)

Odd Greetings Odd Greetings

Love the voices. Especially the dopey one. The little hitch in the beginning with the "I uh...I gots ta ayask yuu" sold it! Good work...now I want pie.

Opixer responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :)

Demon Voice Redone Demon Voice Redone

Well done considering the limitations! Its definitely believable.

Denstaiga responds:

Thanks man!

John John

Gorgeous artwork bud! You should post more! And often!

Boo Goth squad Boo Goth squad

Gorgeous!

megaman megaman

Oh Zero....... :3

Very nice line work! Minimalist, yet still very expressive. I dig it!

TheClunkheads responds:

lol hey thanks man! ive got to practice a little more, but if you want to see something drawn ill try and give it a shot!